Greenmore Association

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Ian Johnson says:

I was at the junior school 58-61. Many happy days in classes of Mrs. Hughes, Mrs. Hill and Mrs. Curtis. Anyone remember me?

2. John Adam says:

There used to be a photograph of Form 4A1 from 1959 on the internet. Does anyone know where it is now.

3. TUNNICLIFFE Ted says:

I was a non-boarder in, I think 1951-52. Unfortunately I can’t remember anyone!

4. Geoff and Robert Hunt says:

I was at Greenmore with my brother Bob 1953-1962 we lived in solihull.would love to here from any of my old friends Geoff Hunt(Mr Ball)

5. karon cook says:

i went to school there in 1963-1965 then moved out of the area my name then was karon kirby if anyone remembers me..also could i if posable get a copy of my school photo..thank you

6. Antony R M Snead says:

Hello Margery – we did speak on the telephone but I heard no more. Thanks to Nigel I have had the most wonderful reunion with an old class friend (1959!) at Kettners in Soho.
    I am happy to join and support. Please contact me. Thank you.

7. Antony R M Snead says:

I have placed my details on the 3 relevant sites and hope to gain a response.
    I was at Greenmore Jnr School and in Staphanie Shorey’s photo (!). I remember all my classroom colleagues, I think!

8. Denese Litherland/Stokes says:

The AGM was yesterday, I just wanted to say thank you as this was the first time that I have attended and really enjoyed myself, even though had difficulty remembering people, thank you to Sheila and Avril for making me feel very welcome and I am looking forward to meeting you all again on the 20th October.

9. Tony Spampinato says:

My sister Mari and I (Tony and Mari Spampinato), attended Greemnore College from 1962 until 1965.
    We have fond memories and pictures of our years @ Greenmore College. We live in The San Francisco Bay Area in California, USA and treasure our years at the old school in the UK.

Cheers!